Monday, November 7, 2011

Girls Trip to "Charleston" Baby

It was the best week ever having my childhood friend here to visit.  I can't believe how long I've been friends with Krista, Devrea and Rani.  I'm so blessed to have them in my life still to this day.  The girls flew into Raleigh and because I didn't feel like there was a whole lot to do around here we hopped in the car and headed 4 hours away to Charleston, SC.  I don't think any of us thought we would ever be in S.C.  We had the best time ever AND got to see where the South Carolina Boys grew up.  We could finally see what they were bragging about while at Ricks College.  We ended up renting the cutest condo right downtown (http://www.vrbo.com/185123)  which is a good thing with all of our luggage we had.  Of course sharing the one bathroom between 4 girls was comical.  I think we crammed in everything possible from a Touring Plantations, Carriage Ride, Ghost Tour, Beach Day, Hitting the Spa (http://www.charlestonplace.com/web/ocha/spa.jsp)  and of course eating some amazing Southern Food (Hyman's, Poogan's Porch, Fleet Landing).  Thanks girls for coming to visit and we definitely have to make this a yearly thing if possible. :)
The Beautiful City of Charleston

Carolina Boys


Spa Day.  Scary no makeup!

Touring one of the Plantations

Another Plantation Tour.  We're Nerds, but we loved it.
This one was my favorite tour



Carriage Ride

Catching some sun!


K & I

All of us girls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment